a gift to our endowment
An endowment will preserve your gift in perpetuity so it can propel Wings of Hope’s mission. Donors have a unique opportunity to watch their gifts lift those in need toward health and self-sufficiency, with the assurance that their investment will fortify Wings of Hope, touching countless lives for many years to come.
Advantages for Endowments:
- Magnify the impact of Wings of Hope today and for the future.
- Provide a lasting tribute for someone who has inspired you or changed your life.
- Match your passion and interest with a wellspring of support.
- Donors and their designees are kept apprised of the ongoing impact of their donation through periodic reports and communications.
Charitable Gift Annuity
a gift that pays you income
- Fixed lifetime annuity at an attractive rate.
- Your initial gift is partially income tax–deductible.
- Your payments are not affected by ups and downs in the economy.
- The gift annuity can be for one or two people, so your spouse or another loved one can also receive payments for life.
- If you use appreciated stock to make a gift, you can usually eliminate capital gains tax on a portion of the gift and spread the rest of the gain over your life expectancy.
make an impact beyond your lifetime
- A bequest costs nothing now, yet gives you the satisfaction of knowing you have provided for Wings of Hope in the future
- You retain control of and use of your assets during your lifetime
- You may modify your bequest if your circumstances change
- Gifts to Wings of Hope from your estate are exempt from federal estate taxes
Contact us for more information
To learn more about Endowment Funding, Bequests and Charitable Gift Annuities, or to receive a personalized illustration showing how a gift annuity could work for you, please contact: Director of Development, Amy Buehler, at (636) 537-1302 or email@example.com