Who are the Young Ambassadors?
Our Young Ambassadors program supports the international projects of Wings of Hope through social, educational and fundraising events. Our mission is to engage, empower and inspire young professionals aged 21-45 to create cross-cultural connections to help address global problems while building awareness of Wings of Hope.
Schedule a Tour of our Headquarters
The best way to learn about us is to visit us at the Spirit of St. Louis Airport!
Meet with a Young Ambassador
Have coffee with a current member to find out why we support Wings of Hope.
Attend an Event
We hold fun, cross-cultural events throughout the year in support of international projects.
Become a Member
Fill out an application or join online (wingsofhope.ngo).
Only $29 a year, or $15 for students.
Young Ambassadors Membership
Professionals starting at $29
Students starting at $15
- Network with fellow young adults who share an international interest.
- Support Wings of Hope’s missions around the world.
- Engage with other cultures through food, presentations, and Field Director updates.
- Plan and attend fun social and educational events.
- Receive information from projects around the world.
- Provide leadership by serving on the Executive Council.
- Travel to volunteer at international field sites.
- Serve as a Wings of Hope ambassador within the community.
To learn more about the Young Ambassadors, contact:
Jess Watson at (636) 537-1302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the Young Ambassadors!