About the Young Ambassadors
Wings of Hope Liaison – Tiffany Nelson
President – Liz Burns
Secretary – Axa Guerra
Vice President of Membership – Brian McCamley
Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations – Jillian Steele
Schedule a Tour of our Headquarters
The best way to learn about us is to visit us at the Spirit of St. Louis Airport!
Meet with a Young Ambassador
Have coffee with a current member to find out why we support Wings of Hope.
Attend an Event
We hold fun, cross-cultural events throughout the year in support of international projects.
Become a Member
Fill out an application or join online.
Only $30 a year.
Young Ambassadors Membership
Young professionals starting at $30 annually
- Support Wings of Hope’s missions around the world.
- Network with fellow young professionals who share an international interest.
- Engage with other cultures through local international events, meetings with field directors, and Global Programs updates.
- Plan and attend fun, social, and educational events.
- Provide leadership by serving on the Executive Council.
- Serve as a Wings of Hope ambassador within the community.
- Become a Member – Join online today – only $30 a year!
- Schedule a Tour of our Headquarters – The best way to learn about us is to visit us at the Spirit of St. Louis Airport in Chesterfield!
- Participate in General Membership meetings – Held on the first Tuesday of April 7th, June 2nd, August 4th, September 1st, October 6th, and December 1st.
- Attend or Volunteer at an Event – Young Ambassadors hold fun, cross-cultural events throughout the year in support of international projects. More information below!
- January – Happy Hour
- February – VOTE Event
- May – Plane Wash
- June – Trivia Night
- July – Happy Hour
- August – Festival of Nations
- September – Taste of Hope
- December – Holiday Party