All tickets for this raffle have been sold,
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Check back here on the Airplane Raffle page or follow us on Facebook for more information on the drawing date and other raffle updates.
This beautiful Cherokee will be delivered with a zero-time engine and a fresh annual. It has a white fuselage with dark blue and gold accent stripes, blue and gray upholstery, blue carpet, and blue with tan trim interior. The avionics will be updated with dual COM/NAVs, GPS and an ADS-B IN/OUT equipped transponder.
NEW! 4 CHANCES TO WIN!
Each ticket has a chance of winning one of 4 prizes:
- 1972 Piper Cherokee 180 – N5200T
- a PPL or Advanced Training Scholarship
- a Bose A20 aviation headset
- a 10.5-inch 512 GB iPad with Wi-Fi and cellular plus a one-year subscription to ForeFlight Pro-Plus.
We surveyed our previous raffle ticket buyers, and we listened:
- You told us you liked the odds, so we kept the number of tickets sold to 4,000.
- You told us you liked the prizes, so we added two more — and increased the odds of winning a prize.
- You told us you liked single-engine, general aviation airplanes — so we are raffling off a Piper Cherokee 180.
- One thing we didn’t change is where the money goes: 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales support our Medical Relief & Air Transport Program — so win or lose, you know your purchase is changing and saving lives.
Tickets go on sale SEPT 17, 2018 at 6am Central Time.
Only 4,000 tickets will be sold! Don’t wait to get yours!
Upcoming September Raffle
Tickets go on sale on
September 17, 2018
beginning at 6:00 am (CT).
In order to purchase tickets, return to the webpage and a link will be provided for you.
Only 4,000 tickets will be made available
One ticket for $75
Three tickets for $195
September Raffle Rules
Previous Raffle Results
- Tickets went on sale on April 2, 2018
- Tickets sold out on April 2, 2018
- Winning numbers drawn on May 18, 2018
Grand Prize: 1975 Cessna 172M
Winning #: 235151105781
Second Prize: PPL or Advanced Training Scholarship
Winning #: 235151097624
Your ticket purchase supports our U.S. medical air transport program
— flying children like Elizabeth, Payton and Cooper to transformative medical care.
Things to Keep in Mind for the Raffle
To purchase tickets, simply return to this page on Monday, September 17, at 6 a.m. Central Time. A link will be provided to process credit card payments. No other forms of payment will be accepted. We will not process any purchases over the phone – no exceptions. So please do not call in to purchase tickets. Most concerns can be handled simply through email and we encourage you to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org , however if you feel you need to talk to someone, contact us at (636) 537-1302. Due to the large volume of ticket sales, we will do our best to respond to your concerns in a prompt manner, however we are not responsible if you are unable to purchase tickets. Thank You for you consideration.
Frequently Asked Questions
The raffle ticket numbers you receive are your transaction number, followed by the number of tickets you purchased. For example, if you bought one ticket and your number was this:
What it literally is, the transaction number followed by the number of tickets purchased. It helps to insert a hyphen like this: #75757575757–1.
Using the same example, three tickets are sold, they would look like this:
Using the same example, 10 or more tickets are sold, they would look like this:
In previous raffles, we simply sold tickets consecutively, however we would encounter technical issues during high traffic times.
There are many factors for emails from not making it into your inbox, but primarily the culprit is spam and junk mail filters intercepting your mail. Check your spam folder for your ticket number(s).
If you still don’t see them, no problem! Send an email to email@example.com and request to have your ticket numbers resent to you. It is important that you include your first and last name, your mailing address, and your email address so that we can properly identify you in the database.