Grand Prize Winner: 39131175
Second Prize Winner: 39131487
Our Airplane Raffle has SOLD OUT in less than 5 hours! Wow! Once again we are overwhelmed by your generosity and enthusiasm!
All are welcome to come and observe the drawing. The drawing will be held at the Wings of Hope hangar on May 26 at about 1pm (CT). The drawing will be conducted by the independent accounting firm of Fick, Eggemeyer and Williamson. The results will be posted on this page upon confirmation of the winners.
New Aircraft Auction Site!
We have kicked off our new Aircraft Auction site: aircraft.wingsofhope.ngo. This is a new sales initiative to help fund our Planes for Projects program. There are five aircraft up for auction for the month of May, and more to come in June. Bid on your new plane today!
All proceeds from this raffle will support the MAT Program.
About the Aircraft:
The plane is a 1979 PA-28-181. Aircraft will be delivered with fresh overhauled Lycoming engine. This aircraft is being offered with 2350 hours total time and a fresh annual.
- White fuselage with yellow and orange accent stripes
- Tail painted with matching yellow/orange colors
- Matching stripes near wing tips and wheel pants
- Includes matching nose wheel pant. Picture above does not show this part installed.
- Interior features beige upholstery seats with leather/vinyl trim
- Light brown side panels
- Light beige background on instrument panel
- Gray carpet
- Dual KX-175 NAV/COMM with G/S
- KMA 24 audio panel
- PS engineering intercom
- KN-62A DME
- Stratus ESG transponder ADSB
- Stratus 2i ADSB In receiver
- Piper Autopilot