The raffle will begin on April 1, 2017 at 6am.
Tickets will be made available through a link on this page.
Please return here on April 1 to purchase your tickets.
About the Aircraft:
The plane is a 1979 PA-28-181. Aircraft will be delivered with fresh overhauled Lycoming engine. This aircraft is being offered with 2350 hours total time and a fresh annual.
- White fuselage with yellow and orange accent stripes
- Tail painted with matching yellow/orange colors
- Matching stripes near wing tips and wheel pants
- Includes matching nose wheel pant. Picture above does not show this part installed.
- Interior features beige upholstery seats with leather/vinyl trim
- Light brown side panels
- Light beige background on instrument panel
- Gray carpet
- Dual KX-175 NAV/COMM with G/S
- KMA 24 audio panel
- PS engineering intercom
- KN-62A DME
- Stratus ESG transponder ADSB
- Stratus 2i ADSB In receiver
- Piper Autopilot