For more than 55 years …
we have been changing and saving lives through the power of aviation.
“Virtually every dollar generated by donated aircraft goes directly toward supporting Wings of Hope’s mission of helping people — all over the globe — access resources they need to be healthy and self-sufficient. Without these donated aircraft, we would not be able to do what we do.“
— Don Hoerstkamp, volunteer pilot
Your donated aircraft can be a great tax deduction
Your plane donation can provide significant tax benefits. Obtaining an appraisal is the first step in ensuring you receive the maximum tax deduction for your plane. While enjoying your tax benefits, you’ll experience the peace of mind that comes with knowing no other aviation charity puts your donation to better use.
- We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
- We earn the trust of our donors through a 100% commitment to financial transparency.
- We post our financial documents and donor policies on our website (www.wingsofhope.ngo/about-us/financials-and-policies).
- We receive high ratings on Charity Navigator and GuideStar.
- We have been twice nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.
To discuss the tax benefits of your donation, contact Laura Helling:
(636) 537-1302 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Order of the Aviator
When you donate your aircraft, you join an elite community of aviators who share a heart for service and a spirit of generosity. We recognize your donation with the coveted Order of the Aviator medal. We hope you display it with pride as a reminder that your donation is making a difference in the world.
Will you donate your plane and join the Order of the Aviator?
Members of the Order of the Aviator receive a medallion and a plaque encased behind glass. Members also receive a medallion lapel pin.
“American aviators have been world leaders since the Wright brothers. We have fought and died for world peace. Donating our plane and joining the Order of the Aviator allows all of us to be heroes – to every poor kid on Earth!”
– Chuck Yeager
Your donated aircraft can have a second life — embracing hope, saving children, and restoring families.
Visit the US Medical Transport page.
Medical Relief & Air Transport (MAT) Program
The Wings of Hope Medical Relief & Air Transport (MAT) Program provides medical air transport services, free of charge, to individuals who need specialized medical care that is not available to them locally.
Using aircraft specially outfitted with stretchers to accommodate fragile and non-ambulatory patients, we fly individuals to hospitals and treatment centers in 29 states within a 600-mile radius of our St. Louis headquarters.
Whether it’s flying or funding, your donated aircraft can make a world of difference in our global programs.
Visit the Global Programs page.
If your aircraft meets our very specialized requirements for a field plane, we will put it to work at one of our international sites. Here are some ways — and places — we could use your donated aircraft …
- Flying into remote villages in Tanzania to provide medical care for women and children.
- Flying surgeons to outlying hospitals in Zambia to perform orthopedic and reconstructive surgeries.
- Flying emergency medical transport missions in Belize.
- Flying doctors, dentists, food and humanitarian assistance into indigenous communities in Paraguay.
If your aircraft is not appropriate for use in the field, we will sell it and use the proceeds to fund our programming.