Volunteer & Employment Opportunities
St. Louis, Missouri
The following is a list of VOLUNTEER opportunities at our St. Louis, MO Headquarters.
Volunteer Youth Coordinator
- Act as liaison with school districts and universities, if applicable.
- Ensure all required paperwork is completed.
- Check references for youth applicants.
- Give youth volunteers an orientation and tour of Wings of Hope.
- Work with Soar into Stem lead teacher and mentors to ensure smooth transition into program, if applicable.
- Assist in recruiting mentors required for various youth programs.
- Coordinate Wings of Hope tours for youth groups.
- Act as a point of contact for youth volunteers.
Bachelor’s degree in education, youth development, communications, or related field preferred. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience working with youth are a must. There is a mandatory background check for this position. The Volunteer Youth Coordinator will be a member of the Volunteer Fulfillment Team.
Aircraft Sales Team
Must be knowledgeable on general aviation aircraft from the 1960s through 1970s (knowing general aircraft types, performance, valuations) and be very familiar and knowledgeable with aircraft logbooks and form 337s (knows how to read them to determine significant maintenance history, damage history and upgrades performed). The perfect individual would be a past or present aircraft owner or mechanic of this vintage aircraft. Familiarity with M/S Excel is a must. The responsibilities of the position could include:
- Research and organize logbooks and 337s to summarize maintenance history for buyers to review
- Scan logbooks to make a digital record for buyers to review
- Take photos of aircraft for buyers to review
- Perform valuations of aircraft using online software
- Prepare sales ads for E-Bay, Barnstormers and our Website
- Respond to buyer inquiries regarding sales aircraft
Seeking A&P/IA’s with experience working on single and twin piston engine aircraft to volunteer 1-2 days a week.
St. Louis, Missouri
The following is a listing of an EMPLOYMENT opportunity for qualified applicants at our St. Louis, MO Headquarters..
There are no open employment positions at this time.
Wings of Hope is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other protected status. This policy applies to all terms, conditions and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline and termination.